CRUSTLESS BEAN SPROUT QUICHE
• 3 large eggs
• 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
• 1 pound (16 ounces) silken tofu, drained
• 2 cups TARO BRAND Bean Sprouts
• 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
• 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl, blend eggs and teriyaki sauce. Add tofu a little
at a time and continue blending until smooth. Stir in bean sprouts and onion and mix gently but well
to evenly combine. Grease or coat with non-stick cooking spray a 9″ quiche dish or pie plate. Pour
mixture into dish or plate. Sprinkle top evenly with cheese and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a
toothpick inserted in center of quiche comes out clean. Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.
Serve warm or at room temperature. Serves 6.