JUST ENOUGH GOLDEN CURRY
• 2 tsp. cooking oil
• ½ pounds cubed lean beef or chicken or ground beef
• 1 package Just Enough Stew Cut Onion
• 1 package Just Enough Stew Cut Carrot
• 1 package Just Enough Stew Cut Celery
• red medium potatoes, cut into quarter pieces
• 1 package Golden Curry Sauce Mix (no meat contained) – Mild or Spicy
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. In large pot heat oil over medium heat and cook the chicken/beef for 5 minutes or until browned. Add water and bring to boil for an hour or until meat is tender.
2. Add potatoes cover and simmer for 15 minutes then add “Just Enough” onion, carrot, and celery and simmer for another 15 minutes.
3. Open package of Golden Curry Sauce Mix and break into pieces. Add to pot, stir until completed melted and sauce has thickened. Simmer for 5 min, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
4. Serve over hot rice
Total Time: 45 mins